- 60分 x 24回
- Learn to talk about the things you care about. Share with others. State your opinion. Lots of fun!
- There are no course requirements beyond a desire to learn!
- This course is broken up into four distinct sections:
Section 1. Introductions - self introduction (learn to talk about who you are, what you do, what you like and don't like, your hobbies, dreams, plans, etc)
Section 2. Exchange - learn to get what you want, do what you want, and say what you want in English. Learn to communicate effectively with native speakers and discuss topics you choose!
Section 3. Build - taking what you learned in sections 1 and 2, expand upon your comfort zone and learn to talk about things in great detail, become expressive, and understand the social and cultural foundations of discussion.
Section 4. Execute - start talking to people outside of class time and discuss your activities in great detail. Enjoy your new found language skills and confidence!
- 60分 x 12回
- Learn to say what needs to be said, effectively and succinctly
- There are no special course requirements beyond a basic understanding of conversational English.
- This course is an semi-intensive, 3-month course with one 60-minute class a week.
You will learn how to incorporate business vocabulary into your existing speech patterns as well as learning how to be more succinct.
- learn to use 'active' words that breed confidence
- learn to engage the listener
- learn to discuss and negotiate
- learn to talk about your expertise
- expand upon your existing English ability
- impress others with your English ability
Lessons may include role-playing scenarios where the teacher and student work towards increasing confidence and work towards better, mutual understanding.
- 60分 x 12回
- Intensive management English course
- Must have a thorough understanding of business English and management basics
- This 3-month course is designed to quickly adapt you to the management needs at your work. Lessons are focused on improving your ability to manage time, people, workflow, and processes through a better understanding of English and a stronger command of the language.
During lessons you will:
- expand your vocabulary
- learn to express yourself succinctly
- build confidence
- tackle hypothetical challenges (role play)
- discuss pros and cons of various situations
- talk about money