- 70分 x 5回
- Let`s learn REAL native English phrases & idioms from the scripts of your favorite TV shows!
- On-line students will need to be able to access Skype and another Internet page simultaneously OR print out the script for use in class prior to the lesson. Also, access to watch the TV program or movie beforehand is recommended.
- Anything is possible! Please let me know what shows you would like to try!
Some programs previously enjoyed by other students include:
TV SHOWS 海外テレビ番組:
イギリス：Downton Abbey ダウントン・アビー
イギリス：Harry Potter ハリーポッター
- 70分 x 5回
- Learn to speak English like a native through ear and vocal training
- All levels are welcome!
You do not need to be a good singer! You only need a willingness to try and to believe that you can improve!
- English is a very melodic language. I've noticed some students feel unnatural and even embarrassed at first to try mimicking the higher and lower tones and wider variations. Through music, we can break out of the old patterns of learning and become more fluid natural English speakers (and singers!)
Lessons include listening to popular music, studying the meaning of song lyrics, and vocal coaching for the spoken voice and singing (if you're game!) from a professional singer.
You can request to learn any song you like!
Some songs that have been popular with students in the past include:
Let it Be (The Beetles)
Amazing Grace (Traditional)
Heal the World (Michael Jackson)
Country Roads (John Denver)
Close to You (The Carpenters)
And MANY MORE!