- 50分 x 48回
- This course is specifically tailored for students who have lived abroad.
- If you have experience living overseas and a great attitude, please contact us. We will do the rest!
Note: Students of all ages are welcome! Lesson prices may vary according to the student's needs / requests.
- I teach general English courses as well. However, this curriculum is different. This course features news articles, books, popular entertainment (music, movies, etc.) that a person needs for a life overseas.
Due to their advanced levels, I have found that mixing returnees with students who have not been overseas, creates a boring experience for the returnee. Here, we aim to keep the attention of our students with lively activities according to their interests.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- 50分 x 45回
- Learn to express your opinions, desires, and dreams in English... like a native!
- An open mind, a smile, and a desire to EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!
- This course is designed for students who wish to go overseas for an extended period of time (i.e. for study, homestay, or to live).
We go beyond saying simple sentences by discussing interesting topics in the news, popular entertainment, sports, or even everyday life in Japan or abroad.
My job is to assist students in expressing what is on their minds. This course is perfect for those with English speaking friends or co-workers. Or, for those who wish to make friends or have a pen-pal overseas. Learn how to explain 'why' you feel the way you do about certain topics of interest.
This class targets college students and adults. High school students are welcome as well. This is a group class, so invite your friends!!!
- 50分 x 20回
- This class is designed for those wishing to pass the EIKEN
- A pen, a study guide, and a great attitude! We'll do the rest!
- We intensely study each section of the EIKEN together. Repetitive drilling of the grammar points and the Interview are necessary for success on this exam.