- 60分 x 5回
- This introductory conversation course will focus on daily topics such as school/office settings.
- - Students should know the daily topics they want to practice (i.e. bus station, supermarket, traveling) and prepare beforehand
- Students should be able to communicate verbally in English
- This course will allow students to practice English conversation covering general daily topics such as school, office, and various life situations.
Goals of this course:
- Encourage English speaking
- Research on the relevant topics and their vocabularies before class
- Develop additional vocabularies and knowledge on the discussed topic
- 60分 x 5回
- This course covers intermediate/advanced English in business settings.
- - Students should be able to communicate comfortably in business English
- College level or above English proficiency
- This course will provide students with intermediate/advanced level of English with a focus in business settings.
This course will cover:
- Business communication
- Business vocabularies
- Cultural awareness in business settings (Japan vs. U.S.)
Goal: To help working professionals transition between business settings of different cultures while improving the overall English language skill