- 60分 x 4回
- This is an outline of what I do for all lessons
- You just need to think of what you want or need to learn.
- >>WLED (We like English Drills)
To do the WLED:
1.You need to think of 10 phrases or words you would like to learn in English or Japanese.(I recommend these be new vocabulary, new sentences, pronunciation practice, grammar or situational.)
2. I will time you for 2 minutes. You just simply repeat the words or phrases for 2 minutes.
3. After three weeks I will give you a quiz.
4. If there are any you can not remember or want to practice more we simply put it in the next WLED.
In the Penpal part of the lesson we have correspondence back and forth in your notebook. This will help us find your weaknesses and help improve your general skills.
We will read a short article and discuss what it was about and how you feel about the contents of the article.
- 40分 x 4回
- This is the outline of the online course.
- You will need a computer, a camera and a microphone.
- The advantage of the SKYPE lesson is you can do it anywhere and there is no need to commute to the lesson. Most of my SKYPE students do the lesson at home or in there office.
Another advantage is we can use the internet sending links and you do not need to write anything down. Also you can easily go back and review later what was covered.
- 60分 x 1回
- Also you will need to take care of the charges or fees need for the activity.
- You will need to bring the equipment necessary to do the activity.
- For the Entertainment Eikaiwa Lesson we will perform various activities together.
Drinking in a bar etc.
The main point of the Entertainment lesson is to have fun while learning English.
- 2分 x 1回
- Mail Tomo Eikaiwa, Proofreading
- Something to do e-mail.
- Basically Mail Tomo Eikaiwa is a conversation through E-mail.
In the Mail Tomo Eikaiwa Course you will need to pay 5 yen per word for corrected sentences.
1. We can do correspondence back and forth.
2. I can proofread your E-Mail before you send it to your co-workers overseas.
This course is an excellent way to spend your time while riding the train!
(Masahiro)Hi Tony! I go to work now! I have busy day today. Lot of meeting.
I am going to work now(30yen)I will have a busy day today.(35yen)I have a lot of meetings.(30yen)
(Tony)Wow! That sounds tough! What kind of meetings?(40yen)