- 60分 x 10回
- Cabin Crew Interview Preparation course
- TOEIC 600
Writing supplies (pens, paper etc)
Knowledge of what airlines you would like to apply for
- This course is for students who are looking to improve their skills for cabin crew interviews. In this course, you will learn how to speak confidently during the stage one group interviews, and stage two personal interviews. You will learn how to answer any of the usual questions that airline companies ask during interviews. You will also learn how to identify what the airline company is looking for to improve your chances of passing the spoken English interviews.
- 60分 x 10回
- Learn the basic TOEIC skills
- Writing materials (Pen, paper)
No TOEIC experience necessary!!!
- In this course, you will learn how to take the TOEIC test including Test 1 Reading/Listening, and Test 2 Speaking/Writing.
This course is for students interested in taking TOEIC and who want to improve their TOEIC score! You will learn the basic listening/reading skills and techniques to get a better score for the test. You will also learn about the TOEIC Speaking and Writing sections and how to speak and write with confidence to answer the questions. If you want to improve your score, this is the course for you!