- 40分 x 6回
- Improve your week points for the IELTS exam
- Must be studying for the IELTS exam
Must have at least conversational/ upper beginner English ability
Must be willing to do home study outside the lesson times
- In the first lesson we will discuss the IELTS exam sections, and discover which parts are harder for you. We will find ways to practise whichever skills (eg writing and speaking) you find most difficult.
Some homework will be assigned each week or after each lesson, which you can send me by email to check before the next lesson. This could be a sample of writing, or a series of speaking questions.
We will also work on memorising useful phrases, looking for key answer phrases, and general hints or advice for the test.
The number of lessons needed will depend on your level and skills, but usually between 5 or 7 will be useful for you.
- 40分 x 6回
- Improve your weak points for the TOEFL
- Must be studying for the TOEFL exam.
Must have at least conversational / upper beginner English level
Must be willing to do home study outside of lessons
This course is designed to be very customisable. In the first lesson, we will sit down and consider the areas of TOEFL you find most difficult.
We will target these weak areas in lesson time, and a homework will be assigned every week, which can be sent to me by email or done via Skype if required. This could be a topic for an essay, or a list of speaking questions.
We will use a textbook and online materials to help improve your skills, memorise useful phrases, and give you hints and ideas for the exam.
Usually between 5 and 7 lessons are required, but these can occasionally be done via Skype or through email as well as face to face.