Providing tips and skills to choose the correct answers.
Students must already know about the TOEIC test.
pencils, pens, notebooks are required.
Handouts will be sent to students' email.
Students must do homework to achieve the goal.
WILF (What I’m looking for…) Students are able to understand his/her level in TOEIC scale and the preparation for next steps
WALT (We are learning to…) For student’s need
1. Explain TOEIC certificate and rules
2. Do the mock test (New economy 1000)
3. SWOT analysis: strength, weakness, opportunity, thread.
4. Pronunciation and listening barriers (Model and drill each item)
5. Correct and explain the mistakes
6. Vocabulary build-up
How to use the Oxford dictionary and google translate
1000 TOEIC words for learning by heart
7. Advanced test
8. final check ( ICQs and worksheets)
Students must already have TOEIC 600
students must at least attend 10 lessons
Students must study 2 lessons/week
Students must do homework properly
- Mock test
- SWOT analysis
- Strenghthen weakness and improve confidence
- Most common errors
- Listening full skills
- Reading full skills
- Grammar, tenses and word forms
- Critical thinking
- How to understand native speakers
- Orientation and development
- Questions and answers
Providing travel plans, tips, and real experience in Europe
The course is designed for people interested in Engish and travelling.
- English for making friends
- Agency travel vs your own plan: which is better?
- How to plan a trip by yourself.
- How to save money and enjoy the trip.
- Let's go to Europe once in a lifetime.
- Questions and Answers
ISO definition, procedure, audit and maintain in food manufacturing.
This is designed to build up awareness for ISO staffs.
Guarantee for ISO certification is not provided.
o Design and verify product specification and quality.
o Audit and maintain Quality management system (ISO, HACCP, FSSC 22000…) as well as International standard certification (GMP+ FSA, Organic, …).
o Performs all reports and meeting required by the manager
o Assist business departments and production in solving technical problems
o Providing guidance regarding policy and procedures to team members.
o Providing education and training toward new staffs in the company to build awareness of quality management system.
Providing words, phrases, tips to live in Vietnam for more than 1 month
Students must attend at least 10 lessons.
Students should buy recommended books.
Students can read alphabet letters.
1. Basic pronunciation and letter (The difference between Vietnamese language, English language and Japanese language)
2. Basic grammar
3. Fun fact about Vietnam
4. Vietnamese Food and life
5. Why do foreigners should visit Vietnam?
6. Foreigners in Vietnamese eyes
7. Daily conversation.
8. Tips for survival
9. Tourist destination.
10. Things that only happen in Vietnam