Steps to best prepare for abroad studies: application, English introduction, culture shock
Pen, notebook, bring application if you've started, smile!
- to help students succeed in applying to study abroad in USA
- to give tips about application, culture differences, expectations, academics, school selection, homesickness
- provide general overview of requirements
- to practice English conversations about your personal experiences, cultural exchange
- to proofread college admission essays
Lesson 1: overview of the application requirements, practice English introductions, short Q&A about any concerns
Lesson 2: academic expectations, school selection, brainstorm topics for essays, conversations about extracurricular activities for application
Lesson 3: discussion on cultural differences and expectations, how to cope with homesickness, exchange culture
Lesson 4: proofread essays, application, college interview practice
Lesson 5: proofread essays, set academic and personal goals, reflect on essays and the process, Q&A about anything unclear
Edit English essays for class, business, meeting, etc.
pen, notebook, essays, pencil
- to help improve English vocabulary and sentence structure
- to fix grammar mistakes in essay
- to help students learn tips to write a good essay
- go over structure of traditional essay that works!