- 60分 x 10回
- Mock test performance, evaluation, and notes
Before each lesson, I will give you a category (technology, education, environmental issues, etc.) that is used by EIKEN examiners. I will also give you ten questions related to the field. When we meet, I will select one. You will respond accordingly. After the mock interview, I will give you comments/notes on your performance. It's probably best that you've passed the written test already, but that is not essential.
- For example, let's say that the coming week's topic is the 'greying' of Japan. I'll give you a list of questions that will contain entries such as
1. How should government allocate medical funding for the support of
2. To what extent should Japan allow itself to become dependent on
foreign caretakers for the elderly?
3. What kind of changes (if any) should be made in pension eligibility
and dispersal of payouts?
4. What are the pros and cons of life in a retirement home?
I will select a question from this list, and you will do your best to answer it and other related questions. We will follow the EIKEN format. I will make notes regarding grammar, usage, pronunciation, presentation, and logic.
We will try to focus on four or five categories, building on your strenths in some areas and supplementing your weaknesses in others. You, of course, will tell me what kind of topics you need to work on.