- 60分 x 10回
- Perfect for anyone who will be moving overseas or meets clients in Japan
- Basically, a very low level of English is all you will need. Please bring a dictionary, notebook, pens, etc. You do not have to worry too much about TOEIC scores or anything else as this is a Beginners class. If you have a TOEIC score, then I would like to hear about it.
- We will cover a simple, 4-tier program. We start with greetings, meeting international people, and introductions. Next, we move into company and business background information. We will learn how to discuss our work, our daily activities on the job, etc. After this, we move into clarifying information, making appointments, and company details. Finally, we will touch upon entertaining clients, going out for meals, and other social activities.
- 60分 x 10回
- Survive and Enjoy your next overseas vacation
- Requirements? A positive-minded and adventurous English student. Please bring a dictionary, some writing materials, and get ready to explore the basics of using English overseas.
- Starting with the necessary language "in flight", we will move through immigration and all kinds of possible questions that are asked. Then, getting a cab or shuttle from the airport to the hotel or lodging. After this, the basics: check-in at the hotel, usual requests for hotel staff, finding our way around town, and a few side topics.