- 60分 x 8回
- Developing conversational skills in Russian
- You need to:
1) bring pen and notebook for writing down important notes
- We are going to divide each lesson in different topics:
1- Introduction of yourself
2- Survival Russian (like "where is...", "how much is it")
3- General conversation
4- Situations in public places (shop, cafe, etc.)
5- Healthcare (how to communicate in hospitals, ambulance)
6- Business conversation
7- Random topics by your choice
8- Random topics by your choice
It is really hard to start conversation if you did not study Russian before, because grammar is fairly complicated. But if you are beginner, we can change a course pace and do the program wherever you want.
Also we can extend the course duration if you wish so.
- 60分 x 8回
- Survival Russian course for beginners
- If you want to travel to Russia or already planning to go there, there is Survival Russian course for whose who never studied Russian before.
You need to bring pen and notebook
- Also the course can be finished in one week, if we will have meeting everyday or take two classes per day.
So what I advise you is:
1) take two classes (120 minutes)/day>3 days course.
2) take three classes (180 minutes)/day (preferable evening and weekend afternoon)> 2 days course
It is flexible.
Course outline is:
1) Making introduction
2) Airport simulation
4) Using public transport
5) Hospitals (simulation)
6) Shops (simulation)
7) Bank (simulation)
8) Making plans